RUTRONIK is one of the leading distributors of electronic components. Our more than 1,600 employees at 70 locations throughout the world are key to this success.
Due to continued expansion within the global electronics market, we want to build up our sales organization and are currently looking for the following position for our office in the Netherlands
Supply Chain Solutions Project Manager (m/f)Location Breda, Netherlands
- You will be responsible for the implementation of new customer-specific logistics projects at the Planning, Implementation and Commissioning stations
- You will be the contact person and interface for all logistic matters in the Netherlands and Belgium
- You will manage and control the revision of logistics contracts
- You are in charge of the controlling and optimization of existing logistics systems at our customers
- You have successfully completed studies in the field of logistics or similar qualifications
- Ideally you gained first practical experience in logistics processes in manufacturing companies or in trade companies
- You are characterized by assertiveness, pronounced communication strength and target orientation
- You have a high level of conceptual and analytical skills
- You will be intensively familiarized with our product portfolio
- A good pay package that meets your qualifications
- We offer long-term employment in an innovative and international company that enjoys stable growth
- We support your future career with training and education opportunities tailored to your needs
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and CV in English. Please specify your desired salary and the date on which you can commence employment. If you require further information please contact Ms Anita Praet, phone number +32 537 399 50, Area Manager Benelux.