RUTRONIK is one of the leading distributors of electronic components. Our more than 1,600 employees at 70 locations throughout the world are key to this success.
Rutronik is one of the leading distributors of active, passive and electromechanical components offering excellent opportunities geared towards future success and development. A forward thinking company with highly dynamic aims and ambitions. Rutronik GmbH has more than 1.600 employees in offices worldwide. Due to continued expansion within the European market, we want to build up our sales organisation and are currently looking for the following position for our office in Sofia/Bulgaria.
Field Application Engineer (m/f)Responsible Area: Bulgaria
- University degree in electronics (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Knowledge about the most important applications like automotive, medical, industrial and consumer.
- Knowledge about standard semiconductor products like power, analogue, sensor, memories, wireless technologies and products
- Experience with various MCU cores (ARM, MIPS, proprietary cores...)
- Knowledge of optoelectronics (LEDs, SSL, optics, drivers)
- Knowledge of passive and e-mechanic components
- Know-How on design tools, assembly and C/C++ languages
- Experience in technical sales or in R&D electronics
- High willingness to travel
- Confident handling with business partners
- Fluency in English, with strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of an additional world language is an advantage
- Basic working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
You will be working in tune with the times and have the opportunity to play a part in the development of the future. Once the intense induction training of our product range is finished, you will work in one of our locations. You will be responsible for your own customer projects within a sales area, advising and supporting customers with all their technical questions during the evaluation and Design-in phase. You will also be the interface with our manufacturers until the start of production. You will take action to generate and follow-up new project business, and together with the Sales team you set the course for long-term sales success.
- You will be intensively familiarized with our product portfolio
- A salary system that rewards performance, attractive benefits and a company car await you
- We offer long-term employment in an innovative and international company that enjoys stable growth
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and CV in English. Please specify your desired salary and the date on which you can commence employment. If you require further information please contact Mr Ladislaus Reiter, phone number +49 7231 801 1358, Sales Director South-East Europe.