Discover the world of electronic components! ___
Field Application Engineer (m/f)
- University degree in electronics (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Knowledge about the most important applications like automotive, medical, industrial and consumer.
- Knowledge about standard semiconductor products like power, analogue, sensor, memories, wireless technologies and products
- Experience with various MCU cores (ARM, MIPS, proprietary cores...)
- Knowledge of optoelectronics (LEDs, SSL, optics, drivers)
- Knowledge of passive and e-mechanic components
- Know-How on design tools, assembly and C/C++ languages
- Experience in technical sales or in R&D electronics
- High willingness to travel
- Confident handling with business partners
- Fluency in English, with strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of an additional world language is an advantage
- Basic working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
You will be working in tune with the times and have the opportunity to play a part in the development of the future. Once the intense induction training of our product range is finished, you will work in one of our locations. You will be responsible for your own customer projects within a sales area, advising and supporting customers with all their technical questions during the evaluation and Design-in phase. You will also be the interface with our manufacturers until the start of production. You will take action to generate and follow-up new project business, and together with the Sales team you set the course for long-term sales success.
What we offer:
- You will be intensively familiarized with our product portfolio
- A salary system that rewards performance, attractive benefits and a company car await you
- We offer long-term employment in an innovative and international company that enjoys stable growth
If you require further information please contact Ladislaus Reiter, Sales Director South-East Europe, phone number +49 7231 801 1358.