RUTRONIK is one of the leading distributors of electronic components. Our more than 1,600 employees at 70 locations throughout the world are key to this success.
Electronics shape the world - quite literally. In automobiles, industrial machinery and households, electronics control and manage countless functions - and the number of these functions is growing. The conditions for long-term sales success are laid out in the early project phases, which is why our experts advise and support customers from as early as the development phase, following the entire project through to serial production. One of these experts is the
Field Application Engineer (m/f) Region Turkey & Middle East - for passive & electromechanical componentsLocation Istanbul, Turkey
- You advise customers in all technical matters, from the evaluation and design-in phase to the start of production
- You focus on design-in products but do also promote our standard and commodity components
- You support customer projects on-site with the customer
- You serve as the middleman between the customer and the manufacturers and keep regular contact with both
- You work and frequently visit customers with our Field Sales Engineers and alone to generate and track new projects together
- You are a solution provider promoting simultaneously all products from our portfolio in each project
- You have successfully graduated with a college degree in electrical engineering
- You are fluent in English and Turkish. Language skills in Arabic are an advantage but not necessary.
- You are familiar with the specific technical requirements for applications in automotive, medical engineering, consumer and lighting applications, among others
- Ideally you have already gained some initial professional experience in the distribution or development in electronics
- You have an active customer focus and you are an effective communicator
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office
- You are ready for regular business trips to the customers within a defined region - app. 50%
- You will be intensively familiarized with our product portfolio
- A salary system that rewards performance, attractive benefits and a company car await you
- We offer long-term employment in an innovative and international company that enjoys stable growth
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and CV in English. Please specify your desired salary and the date on which you can commence employment. If you require further information please contact Mr Ladislaus Reiter, phone number +49 7231 801 1358, Sales Director South-East Europe.