rutronik-careers.com Committed to Careers
Discover the world of electronic components! ___
Join Rutronik as a team player! The world of electronics is our world. We are one of the leading global distributors of electronic components, employing a staff of over 1600 at more than 70 sites around the world, and are constantly seeking fresh talent. Discover the prospects and opportunities offered by a job at Rutronik and become part of our success.
Financial Accounting, Tax & HR Professional (m/f) for Belgium
Location Breda / Netherlands
- To organize credit management and accounts payable for the local divisions ( Belgium and Netherlands).
- To prepare a monthly finance report for the parent company in Germany and will be involved in the year-end closing for the local units.
- To be the first point of contact for local service providers, such as auditors, tax and HR professionals.
- To work as part of the centralized corporate tax organization, responsible for upholding national fiscal requirements and required tax reports as well as VAT and Intrastat reporting.
- To be accountable for Human Resources, salary accounting and time management for local employees in agreement with the central HR department
- The successful candidate will have completed relevant training in the fields of financial accounting, tax and/or HR (e.g. Bachelor of Economics; tax professional; financial accountant, etc.).
- A minimum of two years appropriate professional experience in an internationally operating corporate group or tax consultancy.
- Fluent speaking and writing in the Dutch, French and English language is a must; notions of German would be beneficial.
- The ability to work independently and have a good track record of delivering first class results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Please specify your desired salary and the date on which you can commence employment.
If you require further information please contact Anita Praet, Area Manager Benelux, phone number +32 537 399 50.